Startup Salzburg Factory
Our incubation programme, the Startup Salzburg Factory, supports innovative, Salzburg-based start-ups with market maturity and ready to be set up. The participants are supported in their individual stages of development for up to six months, prepared for financing and market entry and helped with entering into cooperation with established businesses.
Potential participants submit an application and are selected by an external jury.
What do Factory start-ups get?
- Intensive support by your personal start-up supervisor
- Support from a mentor from industry
- Individual market development coaching
- Investment readiness training
- Exclusive events for networking with established businesses and access to angels and investors
- Pitch training and a presentation at the Startup Salzburg Demo Day / Pitching Event
What do Salzburg-based entrepreneurs get?
The opportunity to become a mentor, which includes:
- Partnership opportunities with selected innovative start-up companies
- Access to investment opportunities in young companies
- Exclusive invitation to the Startup Salzburg Investors Lounge (2-3 times a year)
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date about content and timings.