FACTORY – the incubation programm of Startup Salzburg
CURRENTLY NO APPLICATION IS POSSIBLE!
Every year, our incubation program FACTORY supports innovative Salzburg startups that are ready for the market and for founding. Participating teams are accompanied for nine months in their individual development steps. During this time, they are made fit for market entry and further growth and gain exclusive access to cooperations with the established economy. The participants are selected by an external jury. FACTORY takes place in a combination of digital learning and coaching sessions and face-to-face modules.
What do FACTORY startups get?
- Individual ongoing coaching by the experienced Startup Salzburg team
- Support by selected mentors – CEOs and experienced managers from the established economy – in the extent of approx. 25 hours
- Essential group and individual trainings with recognized market experts
- Exclusive access to market and capital through networking with corporates, institutions and investor networks
- Presence in the (online and print) media of the Startup Salzburg partners
- Appearance at the Startup Salzburg DEMO DAY, one of the largest startup events in Western Austria
- Subsidy of the state of Salzburg in the amount of up to 25.000,- Euro
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
You can apply for the FACTORY if you …
- have a startup with a business model based on a technology- or knowledge-based innovation.
- have a product or service available at least as a functional prototype (proof of concept) and have formulated a basic market strategy (business plan).
- you are aiming for a clear growth perspective for your company.
- you founded your company no more than five years ago or are currently in the process of doing so.
- you have already formed the management team for your startup.
- and your startup or company location is in the province of Salzburg.
And this is how it works
Simply fill out the application form with information about the product and market maturity, the founding team as well as a rough success and financial planning! It is particularly important to draft a development roadmap with milestones. This serves as the basis for the FACTORY roadmap. The application and downloads also contain the admission criteria on the basis of which the jury’s decision will be made.
CURRENT DATES FOR FACTORY #7 (2022/23)
- In March 2023, the Demo Day will again take place at salz21.
- At the Startup Salzburg FACTORY Finals in June 2023, the FACTORY startups will present themselves in a pitch to potential supporters, strategic partners and investors.
Further information and contact
Startup Salzburg Service Point at the Salzburg Chamber of Commerce
+43 662 8888 – 441
Of course, you can also find advice and guidance on submission at our other service points.